This document contains the Terms of Service for the use of the services provided by through the online ordering website (the "Terms of Service") and governs the relationship between and each of the users on the above mentioned website.
1. ukdemo is a trademark of which is a trade company, търговско дружество създадено и действащо съгласно българското законодателство and address for correspondence: .
2. These General Terms and Conditions govern the relationship between , hereinafter referred to as PROVIDER, on the one hand, and the persons / USERS / using the site and the e-shop located on the Internet on the other hand, in connection with the services offered by the restaurant, namely: ordering and supplying food and drinks offered by the restaurant through the site or by phone.
3. Users can register only able-bodied citizens over 18 years. In the case of incorrect information submitted on registration, not responsible.
4. is a website (portal), including uring which the e-shop provider provides / sell / offer goods / food and beverage / distance after an order from the users.
5. The display of a product in the e-shop is the SUPPLIER's offer and the USER's order for the product concerned is accepting the offer and signing a distance contract.
6. The present GENERAL CONDITIONS, the terms, rights and obligations contained therein , bind all USERS using the site and / or created their profile on the Internet address . GENERAL CONDITIONS are available on a website with an address in a way that allows their storage and reproduction. An electronic link to the website containing the text of these Terms and Conditions is located on each page of the Website .
By clicking on any button, link or object located on the pages of an internet address
or made a first order by telephone, indicated on the same Internet address, the USER agrees and accepts in full and undertakes to abide by the GENERAL CONDITIONS.
When registering an account, the USER with a tick in the "I agree with the Terms and Conditions" field declares that she is familiar with the Terms and Conditions and accepts them in full.
7. These Terms and Conditions apply to the USERS who have placed orders for delivery on the Website
8. The SUPPLIER has the right at any time to unilaterally change the type of goods offered on the site, their quantity and characteristics, the prices offered, discounts and promotions.
9. THE SUPPLIER has the right at any time to unilaterally change the GENERAL CONDITIONS for which he undertakes to inform the USERS by publishing information at THE SUPPLIER is not liable if USERS have not become aware of subsequent updates of the published GENERAL TERMS.
10. The goods offered in the e-shop are delivered to the USER against the latter's obligation to pay the stated price.
11. The products offered meet all the safety requirements set by Bulgarian legislation.
The site and e-shop can be viewed by visitors free of charge, without registration, thus using the following services, namely:
13. he use of part of the Services on the Website is possible only after pre-registration, creation of USER's Profile and entering of username and password. Such are, but are not limited to:
The above services may also be used by a non - registered USER as a "guest" in the system. In order to realize the delivery of selected products, the person gives the name, telephone, e-mail and delivery address. The system automatically creates a "guest user" by sending an e-mail message informing the person that it is possible to create a real account by entering a password in order to use the same for subsequent orders.
14. In order to be able to use the services under item 13. of these Terms and Conditions, the USER must register in advance by filling in the relevant online registration form available on-line on the website..
15. Registration is done by filling in the registration form in real time by the USER.
16. By ticking the box "With n accordance'm Terms and Conditions" the user and "guest user" within the meaning of Item. 13 electronic statement within the meaning of the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act, which declares that is familiar with the Terms of Service and accepts them in full.
17. After the completion of the required fields and the acceptance of the present Terms and Conditions, a "user profile" / separate part is generated in , containing user information provided by him during his registration and stored by , with access to the profile by entering a username and password. / The user profile allows the USER to view and edit the data entered during the registration to access his / her personal profile, change his / her password, subscribe, respectively discontinue the subscription to receive a newsletter, etc. /
18. Each user profile is accessed by the USER with a username / user- selected unique code of letters and / or numbers by which it is individualized in a / and password / user-selected code of letters and / or numbers that together with user name individualizes the same.
19. After a successful registration the USER receives an e- mail from the SUPPLIER confirming the registration made on the site.
20. Registered USER has a personal account (account) through which it can monitor its orders as well as make reference to the history of orders that have already been delivered.
21. USER agrees and declares that it will provide correct, accurate and up-to-date information when completing the registration form.
22. The USER shall be obliged not to disclose the password to third parties and to immediately notify . in case of unauthorized access, as well as in the event of the possibility of unauthorized access. The USER is required to take all care and to take the necessary measures that are reasonably practicable in order to protect his / her password and bears full responsibility for all actions performed by him or by a third party by using them.
23. does not check and is not responsible for the match of the username with the name of the USER, whether it affects the rights of third parties and in particular the right to name or other personal rights, the right to a trade name (company) trademark or other intellectual property rights.
24. Upon registration profile or sending order as a "guest user", the customer can by clicking on "I agree to receive commercial messages" to Yeah consent Provider sends the provided e- mail advertisements or other communications that directly or indirectly represent the goods, services or reputation of a person engaged in trade or craft activity or practicing a regulated profession.
25. Any refusal to receive notifications within the meaning of item 24 may be made by the USER at any time by sending a text message to the PROVIDER by .
27. For each item / service in the e-shop , in the "menu" section, the PROVIDER has to provide information about the price, the main features of the product / service and additional information to help make an informed choice by USERS when purchasing.
28. Order can be made in one of the following ways:
29. Each selected product is placed in the USER's virtual basket. Until the order is confirmed, the user can view and modify the ordered products, quantities, payment method and delivery, other details related to the specific order.
30. Upon completion of the order by the USER, the PROVIDER confirms the same by sending a message to the e-mail address indicated by the user. The distance sales contract shall enter into force as soon as the PROVIDER has confirmed the order.
31. Orders are accepted within the PROVIDER 's working hours described on
32. To change the status of the order (confirmation, processing, sending, etc.), the PROVIDER informs the USER by e-mail. The status of the current as well as of the previous orders, the USER can keep track of his or her personal profile.
33. All prices announced in the e-shop are in BGN (BGN), VAT included.
34. Prices of the goods / services are displayed without the delivery price for which the SUPPLIER is obliged to inform the USER when the order is made.
35. Payment of products is made by the USER in one of the following ways:
36. The USER selects one of the payment methods specified in item 35. At choice on method for payment , different from imposed payment , USER agrees Yes pay the price on custom th in advance on mentioned from SUPPLIER banker account.
37. In the case of online card / debit or credit payments / the SUPPLIER is not and can not be held liable for any additional costs incurred by the USER including but not limited to the conversion fees applied by the card issuer bank , if the currency of its issue differs from BGN.
38. Delivery se performs on indicated by USER address through messenger, having necessary registration for surrender on non-universal postal services or upon request by the USER is taken from the same place, from the restaurant.
39. The goods se transmits the USER or on third person referred from him.
40. About third face se believes every person is not a holder on the order / USER / but accepts goods / service at delivery on mentioned by USER address for delivery.
41. USER or the third one face are obligatory Yes sign documents accompanying the goods, where applicable.
42. Costs for delivery through courier is for account of the USER.
43. THE SUPPLIER has the right to advertise on its site periodic promotional and / or discount campaigns, incl. and discounts and with the cost of delivery, namely: the same to be on his own account according to the conditions of the respective campaign.
44. With delivery on goods USER receives and accompanies document - fiscal buon / at cash / or invoice.
45. The USER has right under every time under its own own judgment Yes terminate use on provided from to servants, such as terminate registration yours on The website by sending an email to deactivate the User yours profile.
46. From right now on termination on the registration under item 47. stops access on the corresponding USER to The user his profile and there is right Yes delete it from servers yours the whole located from him Consumer content.
47. Provision the fact that subject of delivery are perishable products / food and beverages / , then the USER there is no right Yes spoof / cancel the order accepted by the PROVIDER under item 30. Exceptions are only allowed when the SUPPLIER has explicitly stated this in the form for generating and sending the order.
48. The USER has Right of Claim under Section IX.
49. PROVIDER obliges to provide of the USER quality services, operations and goods / food and beverage /.
50. In the event that the USER has given its consent under item 24, THE SUPPLIER there is right Yes sends commercial messages to CUSTOMERS, including through the " Electronic " service mail box "for purpose Yes suggested information and advertisements on their own goods and / orservices , yes does inquiries under different questions , yes conducts polls and more .
51. THE SUPPLIER yours preserves right temporarily or permanently Yes ceases provision on specific servants in / goods available through The website , as let me know for this USER with message on Internet page.
52. THE SUPPLIER has right without notice Yes deactivated password for access to user interface profile USER if under judgment on SUPPLIER USER violates present General conditions . In this case, the registration of the USER is terminated.
53. THE SUPPLIER can canceled Order, for example if Offer already is not available or if USER has provided wrong / not
54. The SUPPLIER is not responsible in the absence of delivery, not through the fault of the SUPPLIER and / or the courier (in case there is no one at the address, etc.).
55. The person performing the delivery leaves a notice indicating a contact phone number, which the USER should call within 1 hour to specify a new deadline for delivery. If no call is made within the specified period, the order is canceled.
56. At provision on untrue data for delivery on product / address, name, telephone / and cancellation of order in the case of item 55, all resulting from this costs are for account of the USER. For the amounts due, the SUPPLIER sends a payment request to the USER at the e-mail specified by him.
57. If the user does not pay to 1 month etching of the invitation under p. 56 costs incurred by the provider, the latter has the right to deactivate user name and password, and delete the profile.
58. At mismatch between received and ordered products or emergence on inaccuracy under the fault of SUPPLIER A, then he pays a costs under thereafter return and replacement on non-compliant products.
59. THE SUPPLIER does not wears responsibility for failure to provide on services at occurrence on circumstances outside his control - in cases on insurmountable force , random events , problems in the global network Internet and provision on services out of control on SUPPLIER , problems , due se on the USER's equipment as well as in case on unauthorized access or intervention on third parties in functioning on information system or servers on SUPPLIER.
60. By accepting these General Terms and Conditions, the USER declares that he is aware of the possibility of possible interruptions and other difficulties in the implementation of the Internet connection to <# SiteName #>, which may occur regardless of the care provided by the SUPPLIER.
61. The USER declares that he will not claim any compensation from the SUPPLIER for lost profits, damages or inconveniences due to the above interruptions or difficulties of the Internet connection, including the capacity of this connection.
62. Claims from USER is submitted to the SUPPLIER only in written form by filling in the form for contacts or under e-mail, or under ordinary mail on address for contact, referred to in section I of these Terms and conditions.
63. Claims se submitted after establishment on disadvantages from USER , describe se full and clear by stating the subject of the complaint, order number, preferred USER way to satisfy the claim, respectively the size of the amount claimed, and contact address. When submitting a claim, the USER must also attach the documents on which the claim is based, incl. receipt or invoice and other documents establishing the claim on grounds and size.
64. The claim is made after the order has been delivered and the inconsistency of the delivered with the order has been detected.
65. PROVIDER seen the complaint essentially in the possible shortest time , but no later from one week after receiving , for which it shall notify the USER in writing.
66. When the SUPPLIER satisfies the complaint, he issues an act to that effect, which is drawn up in triplicate, and must provide one copy to the USER.
67. Only those complaints are accepted as justified, in which a delivered low-quality product is found, which does not correspond to what is indicated in the order and what is announced in the menu of the SUPPLIER.
68. Upon receipt of the order on the spot, at the location, the USER should make his objections at the time of receipt of the goods subject to the specific order.
69. About it is only reasonable to accept complaints where a poor quality product is delivered that is inconsistent with the one stated in the order and announced in the PROVIDER's menu.
70. In the event that the claim is deemed reasonable by the PROVIDER, the latter owes the refund of the order to the USER at a designated bank account or the use of a voucher for a subsequent purchase for a recognized claim amount.
71. The web site contains authoring materials and texts, images, graphic logos, graphics owned by the PROVIDER pursuant to the Copyright and Related Rights Act..
72. USER has access to the content in order to use it for personal needs in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and is not entitled Yes use, record, store, reproduce, modify, adapt or distribute public objects on intellectual property, which are its become available in the use on the servants.
73. USER is not allowed Yes removes the characters for commercial brand and identity on another right on intellectual property from available his materials , regardless of whether the media on the respective rights are or another person.
74. To resolve any misunderstandings and / or disputes relating to the delivery of the ordered product, the CUSTOMER may contact the PROVIDER on .
75. All outstanding issues in the present GENERAL TERMS apply the current obligation.
These Terms and Conditions are approved by the manager of of and entered into force on .